Topics discussed include:
• The considerations in the selection of a LIMS to streamline laboratory operations, improve data quality, eliminate mundane tasks and maintain regulatory compliance.
• The many advances made with the latest generation of LIMS in the area of automating processes that help labs achieve efficiencies of scale.
• Get an update on the latest advances in mobile technology that allows field personnel to capture sample data and easily synchronize with the LIMS.
• An understanding of the pros/cons of integration with enterprise systems (Financial/Accounting, ERP).
• How to increase communication across the organization with automated processes to achieve increased product quality, regulatory compliance and shorter turnaround times.
• How laboratory automation solutions can improve market effectiveness.
'Whenever I travel to various conferences across the country, I hear laboratory managers talk about their need to increase productivity, improve data quality while reducing operational costs. We have the laboratory automation solutions. We arranged this tour to reach those laboratory managers with a forum to discuss best practices,' comments Dr. Christine Paszko, ATL’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
The cities that will host this event include:
- Vancouver, BC
- Durham, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- San Francisco, CA
- St. Louis, MO
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
ATL, a privately owned company, is headquartered in West End, NC. ATL prides itself on providing its clients with a total data management solution and a commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. ATL’s laboratory data management solutions are installed in over 350 laboratories around the world in a variety of industries including analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water & wastewater, chemical, government, public health, clinical testing and manufacturing, to name just a few. ATL places a strong emphasis on quality customer service and support. In addition to being an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, ATL is also a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.