Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) is pleased to introduce a new product offering for Wastewater Laboratories - the XL BOD Master™. The ATL XL BOD Master™ is an Excel-based software tool, integrated into Sample Master® Pro LIMS, which will automatically calculate and report the BOD/CBOD results based upon Standard Methods criteria in seconds. The software will flag any data that is not within acceptable limits and will complete all required calculations. It is user friendly and can easily be used by laboratory personnel and operators with minimal training. It also provides enhanced data integrity.
The ATL XL BOD Master™ Key Features:
- Customized or template analysis sheet with breaks between samples for ease of tracking final results.
- User friendly drop-down menu for adding samples, dilutions, or replicates in building your analysis sheet.
- Results for samples are flagged in orange when not within the BOD/CBOD data criteria.
- All BOD/CBOD results used in calculating the Reported BOD/CBOD are color coded in Blue.
- All calculations are automated with the press of a button - improving productivity, increasing accuracy and saving time.
The ATL XL BOD Master™ is integrated into Sample Master® Pro LIMS for automated data management. It can also be purchased as a stand-alone solution. As an integrated solution, there are numerous benefits since all data is captured and stored electronically, complete with integrated calculations and error checking mechanisms to minimize transcription errors. Additionally, all data can be stored in a secure master database where data is available for automated reporting, e-mailing or viewing with others in the organization.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, prides itself on providing its clients with a total data management solution and a commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. ATL's LIMS products are installed in over 400 laboratories around the world with over 25,500 users. ATL has implemented laboratory data management solutions for a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water & wastewater, chemical, government, public health, clinical testing and manufacturing, to name just a few.
For additional information, visit: http://www.atlab.com/index.php/XL-BOD-Master.html.