Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) is excited to announce its 2010 LIMS Seminar Tour and Webcast Series. The LIMS Seminar Tour and Webcast Series provide a convenient method for educating attendees on the value that a Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) can offer an organization.
2010 LIMS SEMINAR TOUR
This lunch event will explore the current challenges that are faced in the modern laboratory and demonstrate how organizations are automating operations to increase productivity and data quality while reducing operational costs. This seminar is ideal for lab operations or QA/QC managers in the following industries: environmental, water & wastewater, agriculture, manufacturing (material/product testing), food & beverage, life sciences and government (public health).
Attendees will learn:
- The considerations in the selection of a LIMS to streamline laboratory operations, improve data quality and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Examples of how organizations are using their LIMS to automate processes and improve product quality, turnaround times and regulatory compliance metrics.
- How laboratory automation solutions can help your organization in a competitive market.
The seminars are hosted by Microsoft, a leading provider of laboratory database software (MS SQL Server) and ATL, a market leader in the LIMS space with their Sample Master® flagship solution. ATL is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and has developed Sample Master® to be tightly integrated with the Microsoft Office platform and the Microsoft Server System including MS SQL Server.
Lunch will be included. We recommend that you register early as seating will be limited.
2010 LIMS WEBCAST SERIES
ATL began hosting free, informational webcasts on the topic of LIMS several years ago and they have proven to be very popular. ATL has formalized these events into the ATL LIMS Webcast Series which offer the following benefits:
- All the conveniences of a webcast including no travel and traffic - just log on and enjoy.
- The ATL LIMS Webcasts will be scheduled at a time convenient to most attendees in North America and will be limited to one hour, as we know that your time is valuable.
- All ATL LIMS Webcasts will be recorded for future viewing.
- The ATL LIMS Webcast Series will cover a variety of topics that have become important in the world of LIMS.
- Topics in the 2010 LIMS Webcast Series include:
o Considerations for Selecting a LIMS for Your Laboratory
o LIMS in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
o LIMS in the Energy Industry
o LIMS and ELNS
o ATL and Hach in the Water/Wastewater Industry
For a current list of confirmed locations/dates and to register online, please go to the Seminars & Webcasts page on ATL's website at: http://www.atlab.com/index.php/2010-LIMS-SEMINAR-WEBCAST-SCHEDULE.html. If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany Bown (email@example.com) or Ken Ochi (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. at 1.800.565.LIMS (5467).