CHICAGO, IL and PARIS -- (Marketwire) -- 10/08/12 -- Enablon, the world's leading provider of sustainability management software, hosted more than 400 EHS and sustainability leaders at its 4th Annual Sustainable Performance Forum in Chicago on September 18th and 19th. Nine companies received special praise for their achievements in sustainability and their innovative use of the Enablon platform.
The two-day forum brought together senior executives and industry experts to discuss innovative ideas and solutions for sustainability performance management, regulatory compliance, air, water, energy & carbon management, health & safety risk management, corporate responsibility and sustainability in the supply chain.
This year's award winners were selected from Enablon's customer base of more than 300 global companies and joined the prestigious list of previous award recipients which includes Anglo-American, Amgen, Hospira, Hydro-Québec, Nike, Sodexo, Timberland, UBS and Volkswagen.
The 2012 Award Recipients Include:
- Accenture: Excellence in Sustainability Advisory
- American Airlines: Sustainability Community Leadership
- Apache: Excellence in EHS Management
- Covidien: Sustainability Community Leadership
- EICC (Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition): Excellence in the Sustainable Supply Chain
- Helmerich & Payne: Excellence in Operational Risk Management
- Lend Lease: Excellence in Sustainability Innovation
- Sherwin Williams: Excellence in Operational Risk Management
- UPS: Excellence in Sustainability Performance Management
Phil Tesler, CEO of Enablon North America: 'For the last ten years, Enablon has been helping companies unlock the value of sustainability. Our 2012 award winners are leading the way with innovative strategies and initiatives that have increased the efficiency and resiliency of their operations. We're proud to support them along this journey.'
Enablon is the world's leading software provider of Sustainability Management solutions. More than 300 global companies and 300,000 users worldwide use Enablon solutions to improve the reporting and management of their environmental and social performance, control their risks and reduce costs. Enablon provides on-premises and SaaS solutions and an advanced online Sustainability platform called Wizness. Through its partnership network, Enablon operates in more than 160 countries.
For more information about Enablon and its products: www.enablon.com
Enablon Corporate Communications
Tel: +33 1 47 33 64 65