The Wireless IAQ Profile Monitor system is a integrated wireless system for monitoring multiple indoor air quality (IAQ) parameters, including but not limited to -
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Sulphur Dioxide
There are currently two instrument models available, the full-size IAQ Monitor (containing up to 7 sensors) and the Mini IAQ Monitor (Up to 5 sensors). A large number of monitoring units can be networked together to enable complete monitoring of an entire building. Each monitoring can come with unique sensor options if necessary.
One unit is connected to the controller PC; the PPMonitor sofware allows the entire wireless system to be managed from a single PC, the PC can pre-set a number of different exposure levels to trigger when limits are exceeded; these could be visible or audible alarms or to control 3rd party systems such as ventilation systems. The software enables the data to be viewed graphically, produce reports and statistical data.
There are many functions and applications associated with the Wireless IAQ Monitor system, including
- IAQ complaint investigation and analysis,
- HVAC system performance analysis.
- Health and comfort assessment.
- Labour saving and cost-effectiveness.
- Energy efficiency.
- Ensuring safety of building occupants.
- To comply with national safety regulations and laws.
Amongst the environments and industries the IAQ Monitoring system can be used include;
- Hospitals and other care facilities.
- Laboratories, Clean-rooms and Research facilities.
- Cultivation farms and the industrial agriculture sector.
- Museums, galleries, cultural preservation environments.
- Office Buildings and work environments
- Industrial Plants and Factories.
- Residential Buildings, educational facilities and other public buildings.
- Ice Rinks and Arenas.
Almost any other type of building not listed can also be monitored by this system, please contact us for more information.