LITTLETON, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ADA-ES, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADES) today announced that Michael D. Durham, President and CEO and Mark McKinnies, Senior Vice President and CFO will address institutional investors at two investment conferences scheduled as follows:
- Stifel Nicolaus Cleantech Conference: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 12:55 PM ET at The Omni Berkshire Place in New York.
- Lazard Capital Markets Alternative Energy Investor Summit: Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 12:15 PM ET at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York.
A copy of the slides being used for these conferences will be available on May 24, 2011 via the Investor Information section of the Company’s website at www.adaes.com. A live webcast of the Stifel Nicolaus Conference presentation will be accessible at the same location. To listen to the live presentation, please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, the presentation will be archived on the website. Additionally, the presentation slides will be filed as a Current Report on Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on May 24, 2011.
ADA-ES is a leader in clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals, serving the coal-fueled power plant industry. Our proprietary environmental technologies and specialty chemicals enable power plants to enhance existing air pollution control equipment, minimize mercury, CO2 and other emissions, maximize capacity, and improve operating efficiencies, to meet the challenges of existing and pending emission control regulations.
With respect to mercury emissions:
- We supply activated carbon (“AC”) injection systems, mercury measurement instrumentation, and related services.
- We are also a joint venture participant in ADA Carbon Solutions (“ADA-CS”), which has commenced operations at its AC production facility.
- Under an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Arch Coal, we are developing and commercializing an enhanced Powder River Basin (“PRB”) coal with reduced emissions of mercury and other metals.
- Through our consolidated subsidiary, Clean Coal Solutions, LLC (“CCS”), we provide our patented refined coal technology, CyClean, to enhance combustion of and reduce emissions from burning PRB coals in cyclone boilers.
In addition, we are developing CO2 emissions technologies under projects funded by the U.S. Department of Energy (“DOE”) and industry participants.