ADMS-Urban & ADMS-Roads 4.1 released
The latest versions of ADMS-Urban and ADMS-Roads are now available for download.
ADMS-Urban & ADMS-Roads are comprehensive tools for investigating air pollution taking account of complex urban morphology including street canyons and road tunnels. ADMS-Roads is designed primarily for networks of roads that may be in combination with industrial sites, for instance small towns or rural road networks. ADMS-Urban can model large urban areas providing output from street-scale to urban-scale.
New features in version 4.1 include:
- project files: allowing background maps, contour plots, layer symbology and more to be saved and reopened with your model input files;
- quick creation of terrain files from OS terrain 50 and SRTM data formats;
- road geometry simplification using Douglas-Peucker vertex reduction;
- file drag-drop and context menus throughout the Mapper and interface; and
- the latest UK emissions factors from EFT 7.0
For more information about all the new features please see the relevant What’s New? guide.
Check out the latest versions of ADMS-Urban and ADMS-Roads.
Eligible users should log in to the User Area in order to download the new versions.
Most popular related searches
No comments were found for ADMS-Urban & ADMS-Roads 4.1 released. Be the first to comment!