ADMS-Urban & ADMS-Roads 4.1 released
The latest versions of ADMS-Urban and ADMS-Roads are now available for download.
ADMS-Urban & ADMS-Roads are comprehensive tools for investigating air pollution taking account of complex urban morphology including street canyons and road tunnels. ADMS-Roads is designed primarily for networks of roads that may be in combination with industrial sites, for instance small towns or rural road networks. ADMS-Urban can model large urban areas providing output from street-scale to urban-scale.
New features in version 4.1 include:
- project files: allowing background maps, contour plots, layer symbology and more to be saved and reopened with your model input files;
- quick creation of terrain files from OS terrain 50 and SRTM data formats;
- road geometry simplification using Douglas-Peucker vertex reduction;
- file drag-drop and context menus throughout the Mapper and interface; and
- the latest UK emissions factors from EFT 7.0
For more information about all the new features please see the relevant What’s New? guide.
Eligible users should log in to the User Area in order to download the new versions.