Advanced Clean Transportation: Submit your abstracts by February 15, 2016!
Join us at the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo on May 2-5, 2016 in Long Beach where transportation industry leaders will present on the key considerations and timelines for AFV fleet deployment, as well as advancements in fueling, equipment, technology, and policy that are driving the future of sustainable transportation.
With a core focus on peer-to-peer learning, ACT Expo is seeking alternative fuel vehicle and advanced technology fleet deployment success stories highlighting:
- Municipal fleets, including refuse, transit, and other applications
- Heavy-duty over-the-road success stories
- Innovative delivery and warehousing concepts
- Service providers improving local air quality
- Operators maximizing clean fuel miles
- Fleets running on renewable and low carbon fuels
- Transportation related emission reductions to meet corporate sustainability goals
- Implementation of autonomous and connected vehicle technologies