Advanced Cyclone Systems was chosen by the EU Gateway Programme of the European Commission, among other environmental related companies, for integrating a business mission to the Japanese market from the 31st January to 4th of February 2011.
The EU Gateway Programme organises and funds Business Missions in high technology and design sectors for european companies to develop their business in Japan and Korea.
The Programme offers financial and logistical support, strategic preparation and a tailored search for business contacts. With support provided at every step of the way, EU companies are coached by a team of professionals in the business etiquette of these dynamic markets.
Since the beginning of this Programme, the European Commission has helped many companies reap the rewards of entry into the Japanese market. Since 1994 more than 2,500 companies from the EU Member States have participated in an EU Gateway Business Mission in order to:
• Expand market share in a cost-effective and efficient way
• Make new contacts and strengthen existing relationships
• Identify potential suppliers, subcontractors, representatives, importers and distributors
• Discover current and future trends in the Japanese and Korean markets
• Research and compare the characteristics of local and competitive products
• Get immediate feedback when introducing your products and technologies face-to-face
• Discuss challenges and trends with other industry professionals
• Raise the profile of their company with an official European Union mission
See more in http://www.eu-gateway.eu/