ADVANTICSYS has confirmed its participation at the European Utility Week 2014 in Amsterdam, November 4-6. Our latest monitoring & control products and solutions for energy distribution grid, renewables micro-generation systems, energy efficiency or smart water solutions will be shown at booth 4.J36.
European Utility Week 2014, is an essential 3 days in the diary of every smart utility professional. Europe’s biggest smart utility event puts the focus on innovation for 2014. The event will showcase the latest in the power and utility sector, focusing on five megatrends:
- The Grid and Renewables: Taking a deep dive into the future grid. One that will be fit for purpose for intermittent generation coupled with traditional base load supply.
- Energy Storage: A key piece in the new energy mix, exploring its role in frequency regulation, smoothing intermittent power and the impact of behind the meter storage.
- Smart Metering, ICT & Grid security: Technology and data are driving the new grid, from operational efficiency, billing, through to asset management. We look at business models, trends and implementation roadmaps and case studies.
- Smart Home end users & cities: What impact will the smart connected home and city have on the energy mix? How are sustainable policies effecting the energy mix in built environments?
- Smart Water: Produced in partnership with the International Water Association, focusses on the commonalities between the energy and water sector when it comes to smart grids, smart meter roll-outs and Big Data.
Headquartered in Madrid, Spain, thanks to its solid technological background, its partnership network (including affiliated company in Chile), and its highly skilled multidisciplinary professionals it is capable of offering its clients competitive and effective technological solutions in more than 30 countries. Advanticsys cover the whole value chain bringing together wireless and machine-to-machine technologies as well as cloud infrastructure to provide all-in-one solutions to a number of different markets.
If you would like to get a free exhibition pass, please visit this link