Supplying IMMIS to local, regional and federal authorities as well as consulting companies, IVU Umwelt provides a comprehensive program set to evaluate traffic induced air and noise pollution.
The program system IMMIS consists of the following programs:
- IMMISem - is developed to calculate traffic-induced emissions
- IMMISnet - a Gaussian multi-source dispersion model is used to calculate and represent the spatial extent of background level concentration of air pollution
- IMMISluft (air) - is a Screening program for the evaluation of air pollution in city streets
- IMMIScpb - for the calculation of complex individual case studies and short term calculations of air pollutant's transmission in street canyons
- IMMISlärm (noise) - for the estimation of noise pollutions in street canyons
- IMMISarc and IMMISmap - the integration of the IMMIS modules into the Geographical Information Systems (GIS) ArcGIS, ArcView 3.x and MapInfo