Cochrane & Associates, LLC

Airborne Fungal Pathogens a Health Threat in Moisture Damaged Buildings


Source: Cochrane & Associates, LLC

MMR mold stain remover, from, provides solutions for water damaged properties.

Frankfort, IL, January 14th, 2013 -- Water damage in a home, office or school, can result in property damage, structural damage and even create an indoor environment that can be dangerous to people’s health.  According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “Molds are very common in buildings and homes and will grow anywhere indoors where there is moisture. The most common indoor molds are Cladosporium, Penicillium, Aspergillus, and Alternaria.”


There are serious infections that people can acquire by breathing certain airborne fungal spores, including Aspergillus.  People can come into contact with many of these spores in contaminated indoor environments. 


Aspergillosis is the name of the infection caused by Aspergillus. There are several different kinds of aspergillosis. One kind is allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA).  In this condition the fungus causes allergic respiratory symptoms, such as wheezing and coughing, but does not actually invade and destroy tissue in the body. Another kind of aspergillosis is known as invasive aspergillosis.  This disease usually affects people with weakened immune systems. With invasive aspergillosis the fungus invades and damages tissues in the body.


“When people discover mold growing indoors it’s important to quickly, but safely, have the problem addressed,” reported Chris Heller with, a leading provider of mold remediation equipment and supplies.    “MMR mold stain remover and Shockwave disinfectant are two of the most popular and effective products for dealing with mold problems.  Property owners, mold remediators and restoration contractors all rely on these materials to handle problems with indoor mold growth.” 


To demonstrate how effective MMR is at removing mold and mildew stains, an online video showing the product being used can be seen at:


To learn more about MMR mold stain remover, Shockwave and the tools and PPE that can help to safely eliminate mold problems, please visit, email or call 708-441-7982.


About Mold Solutions &

Mold Solutions, owner of, is a Frankfort, IL, based company.  They manufacture MMR mold stain remover, the world’s premier mold stain remover.  MMR is a commercial grade mold and mildew stain remover formulated to immediately eliminate mold and mildew stains present on wood and other hard surfaces. MMR penetrates soiled areas almost instantly, leaving surfaces clean and free from mold stains. The biodegradable product is manufactured weekly in the United States and shipped on demand to contractors, home owners, and building occupants.  Through, Mold Solutions distributes MMR, personal protective equipment, spray equipment and other mold remediation products. 

Customer comments

No comments were found for Airborne Fungal Pathogens a Health Threat in Moisture Damaged Buildings. Be the first to comment!