Allianz Sweeper introduces a tough new operator controlled `Leaf Door` option package on its 3000/4000 mechanical broom street sweeper models
The 3000/4000 series sweepers are 'hydrostatic drive' type mechanical machines, in three wheel and four wheel configurations.
Allianz's new operator controlled 'Leaf Door' allows easy ingestion of heavy leaf accumulations after the annual leaf-shedding season. This new system from Allianz, features a hydraulically operated lower elevator panel that can be raised or lowered at the touch of a switch. It allows the leaves to enter the elevator without being ploughed ahead. This new option increases sweeper productivity and provides benefits to citizens, drivers and pedestrians, as more fallen foliage can be quickly and safely removed.
Features of the 3000 and 4000 sweepers
- Tightest inside turning radius in their class
- 5.6 cubic yard hopper
- Front and center mounted cab gives operator full panoramic field of vision
- Center mounted hopper for stability and even weight distribution
- Safety drive lock-out when hopper is in raised position
- Discharges load simply, just like a dump truck
- Air conditioning is provided as standard equipment
- Sweeper is completely powder painted before assembly
- Stainless steel hopper floor and front panel
- Hydraulic valves and solenoids located in a protected compartment
- Electrical components housed in weatherproof locker
Allianz background: Allianz has a worldwide network of stocking distributors in over 70 countries. Allianz designs and manufactures vacuum, mechanical and re-generative air, street and runway sweepers. Founded in 1904, the company is the recognized and respected leader in its field. Allianz produces and provides the highest quality sweepers for airports, highways, major cities, towns & municipalities, federal & state properties, industrial & commercial complexes, landfill sites, parks, schools & universities, shopping centers & parking lots, streets and contractor applications.