GlobalData's “Alternative Energy Monthly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends – October 2010” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the alternative energy industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the alternative energy industry in September 2010. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the alternative energy industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analysis of the market trends for the alternative energy industry in the global arena.
- Review of deal trends in the upstream, midstream, downstream, and equipment and services segments.
- Analysis of M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnerships in the alternative energy industry.
- Summary of the alternative energy deals globally in the last six months.
- Information on the top deals in the industry.
- Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the alternative energy industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.