LNGReports has launched the new comprehensive report on Americas LNG industry outlook to 2020. The report provides profound analysis and complete data on each segment of LNG countries in Americas. It also forecasts production, demand, major trends and challenges of investing in the market. Historical and forecasted information on source fields, connecting pipelines, processing plant, trains, storage tanks, jetty and LNG carriers is provided for each of the existing and planned LNG terminals in the country.
The research work provides historical and forecasted analysis of Americas LNG industry from 2000 to 2020. For the first time, you will find the sales and purchase agreements (SPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details and capital investments.
The report also forecasts natural gas production and consumption data between 2000 and 2020. Also, analytical tools including benchmark with peer markets and positioning map are provided to evaluate each market. Americas LNG market structure is clearly described with supporting data on market shares of each company between 2000 and 2020.
The report is designed in a complete user friendly and time saving pattern to provide you more information on each page of the report. Designed to meet all your LNG data and analysis requirements at one location, the report drives its data from our proprietary databases. Analysis in the report is provided from in-house and external industry experience people. We validate the analysis and data forecasts periodically with more than 100 industry experts across the globe to assure quality expected by you.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using our in-depth analysis and historical and forecasted data on terminals, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for gas procurement, capacity reservations and asset investments
- Evaluate pros and cons of investing in the country’s LNG market as compared to its peer markets
- Enhance your strategy formulation through our positioning matrix and identifying the growth stage of the market
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the LNG value chain in the entire world
- Evaluate planned projects using our feasibility analysis of planned projects and capital investment
- Gain access to data on LNG pricing and trade movements in different parts of the world and export or import LNG from stable and cheapest sources
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding their business strategies and planned investments
- Make merger and acquisition decisions using market share information and latest news section
More Information @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156929-americas-lng-markets-to-2020-analysis-and-forecasts-of-terminal-wise-capacity-and-associated-contracts-lng-trade-movements-and-prices.html