We’re extremely proud of the way that Analox has significantly grown in 2015.
In 2015 we have grown our staff to 73 and have celebrated our best month ever for sales output. This growth has meant we’ve had to do some restructuring to continue with our ambiguous growth plans and this includes how our sales team will be looking after all of our highly valued customers.
From 1 January 2016 our sales force will be divided into regions. Here are some of the reasons why:
- We believe we can offer an even better level of customer service if we have a better understanding of your local requirements
- You will see more of us. Whilst Skype is great, when we are discussing technical gas detection applications nothing beats a face to face meeting. We can arrange our visits into countries and regions.
- Our sales team can deal with all industries which means that when they’re on holiday the colleague covering them is better equipped to deal with you.
- We can accompany you on strategically important joint visits more easily
- We can get more involved in lobbying for changes to local legislation and guidelines affecting you and your customers