Who should attend?
All interested stakeholders are welcome to attend the Summit, however the summit is designed to particularly appeal to:
- Water sector stakeholders in regulation, controlling, planning, policy development.
- Actors from ECOWAS, EAC-Lake Victoria Basin Commission and SADC countries who have been trained during the regional integrity programme.
- Stakeholders such as media, water users associations and advocacy organisations who demand accountability in water management.
- Representatives from the donor community
The summit is an opportunity for alumni to
- Engage with colleagues
- Participate in panel discussions
- Gain career enhancing knowledge
- Advance integrity practices.
Networking time will be built into the programme, enabling participants to talk to speakers on a one-to-one basis and meet peers and potential partners who share the same concerns and objectives.
Deadlines for applications
- Abstract submission: March 17 2014
- Selection process: March 17 - March 31 2014
- Registration open: March 5 - March 31 2014