Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce Japanese Annual Forecasting: Books, News & Stationery 2014 Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse complete Report at http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/annual-forecasting-books-news-stationery-2014/
UK Retail Futures 2014: Books, News & Stationery provides comprehensive insight into sector related issues such as market shares, space expansion and the changing patterns of consumer demand. It combines this with a host of economic, social and political factors to derive thorough sector forecasts over the next five years.
- Market expenditure, inflation and volume growth forecast to 2014 as well as data from the last ten years.
- Comprehensive analysis covering inflation, volume, and sales growth for books, news and stationery sub categories.
- Channels of distribution analysis 2009, 2010 and 2014 covering books, news and stationery specialists and non-specialists.
- Comprehensive analysis of the key issues set to impact the books, news & stationery market over the next five years.
While the market improves year-on-year, this recovery is slow and it does not start to grow again until 2013. Between 2009 and 2014, the market contracts by -2.1%, largely due to the struggling news sector. This sector is challenging as free newspapers become more popular and shoppers use other sources such as the internet to read about the news.
As opposed to news, the stationery market will enjoy a more resilient performance and grow by 5.7% between 2009 and 2014. While growth in 2011 will be driven by the VAT increase, the improved performance later in the period will come from an uptake of more premium, fashion-led stationery, as well as more disposable income being spent on hobbies.
Grocers will grow their channel share the most over the next five years as they offer excellent value and convenience credentials. They are building on their current books offer by making their ranges deeper. While the heavy discounting employed may dampen value growth,they expose books to people who may not normally visit bookstores.
Reasons to Purchase
- Plan for the future, using this report to develop strategies that will enable you to compete effectively against rivals in tougher market conditions.
- Enhance your understanding of key issues, trends, and dynamics in the market, providing a valuable tool to help steer through turbulent times ahead.
- See how core books, news and stationery categories are expected to perform over the next five years.
Table Of contents
Executive summary: Books, news & stationery market at a glance
Expenditure forecasts: What consumers spend on books, news & stationery
Channels of distribution: Where books, news & stationery products are sold
Specialists forecasts: Sales through specialist books, news & stationery retailers
Category forecasts: Detailed product category forecasting
Appendix: Total retail & consumer expenditure
Store & non-store retailing
Online retail summary
Sources for growth for UK retailing
Food & grocery expenditure
Total growth by sector
Volume growth by sector
Inflation by secto
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports
Browse all Verdict Market Research Reports
Browse all Newly Published Market Research Reports
Reports and Reports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231