Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce it Annual Forecasting Electricals 2014 Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse complete Report at http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/annual-forecasting-electricals-2014/
UK Retail Futures 2014: Electricals provides comprehensive insight into sector related issues such as market shares, space expansion and the changing patterns of consumer demand. It combines this with a host of economic, social and political factors to derive thorough sector forecasts over the next five years.
- Market expenditure, inflation and volume growth forecast to 2014 as well as data from the last ten years.
- Comprehensive analysis covering inflation, volume, and sales growth for brown, white and grey electrical sub categories.
- Channels of distribution analysis 2009, 2010 and 2014, covering electrical specialists and non-specialists.
- Comprehensive analysis of the key issues set to impact the electricals market over the next five years.
The market recovery will be slow and measured, with 2014 showing growth of just 3.7% on 2009. New technologies will boost the market, but will also push spend away from retail towards contract purchasing. Moreover, a weak housing market, low confidence and squeezed disposable income will drag on the sector.
The market is becoming more competitive, with new entrant Best Buy and others like John Lewis aiming to expand. Non-specialists, such as the grocers and online players, are becoming increasingly significant.
Brown goods will benefit from 3D technology and suitability as low price treats. However, other sub-categories, such as information processing products, are in terminal decline, with digital convergence also serving to reduce volume of product sold.
Reasons to Purchase
- Plan for the future, using this report to develop strategies that will enable you to compete effectively against rivals in tougher market conditions.
- Enhance your understanding of key issues, trends, and dynamics in the market, providing a valuable tool to help steer through turbulent times ahead.
- See how core electrical categories are expected to perform over the next five years.
Table Of Contents
About Verdict 3
Principle sources 6
Current Prices 7
Constant Prices 7
Volume Growth 7
Total Growth 8
Percentage point difference with Total Retail 8
Executive Summary 9
List of Tables
Table 1: Principle sources of data and information 6
List of Figures
Figure 1: Verdict forecasting methodology 5
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports
Browse all Verdict Market Research Reports
Browse all Newly Published Market Research Reports
Reports and Reports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231