Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce Japanese Annual Forecasting Furniture & Floorcoverings 2014 Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse complete Report at http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/annual-forecasting-furniture-floorcoverings-2014/
UK Retail Futures 2014: Furniture & Floorcoverings provides comprehensive insight into sector related issues such as market shares, space expansion and the changing patterns of consumer demand. It combines this with analysis of a host of economic, social and political factors to derive thorough sector forecasts over the next five years.
- Market expenditure, inflation and volume growth forecast to 2014 as well as data from the last ten years.
- Comprehensive analysis covering inflation, volume and sales growth for furniture and floorcoverings sub categories.
- Channels of distribution analysis 2009, 2010 and 2014 covering furniture and floorcoverings specialists and non-specialists.
- Comprehensive analysis of the key issues set to impact the furniture and floorcoverings market over the next five years.
The market will recover slowly, increasing by 4.7% between 2009 and 2014. Furniture and floorcoverings will be 2010's worst performing sector as the housing market, pivotal to the sector's performance, struggles. Growth will return in 2011 and accelerate as the property market improves and shoppers look to replace and redecorate.
The larger specialists in both furniture and floorcoverings will be the strongest growing channel, presenting a more competitive offer and expanding quickly with some receiving the backing of private equity groups. They will also benefit from independents exiting the market as they struggle to compete on terms of price and range.
The strongest sub category in the market is beds and bedroom furniture which increased by 15.7% between 2009 and 2014. This will be driven by the more needs-based nature of beds, which directly impact upon a customer's health and are therefore unlikely to be deferred. Redecorating of bedrooms later in the period will also drivet growth.
Reasons to Purchase
- Plan for the future, using this report to develop strategies that will enable you to compete effectively against rivals in tougher market conditions.
- Enhance your understanding of key issues, trends, and dynamics in the market, providing a valuable tool to help steer through turbulent times ahead.
- See how core furniture and floorcoverings categories are expected to perform over the next five years.
Table Of contents
Executive Summary: Furniture & floorcoverings market at a glance
Expenditure forecasts: What consumers spend on furniture & floorcoverings
Channels of distribution: Where furniture & floorcoverings products are sold
Specialists forecasts: Furniture & floorcoverings specialists sales overall
Sales via specialist furniture retailers
Sales via specialist floorcoverings retailers
Category forecasts: Detailed product category forecasting
Appendix: Methodology, terminology, location definitions and principal sources
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports
Browse all Verdict Market Research Reports
Browse all Newly Published Market Research Reports
Reports and Reports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231