APG Announces new Online Configurator for FL Series Stem Mounted Multi-Point Level Switch
Logan, UT -- Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) announces a new online configurator for the FL Series Multi-Point Level Switch.
The FL configurator, developed with the help of Radian Developers, allows customers to fully configure an FL Series level switch online, with a complete APG model number, and view the list price. Both the FLE and FLR models are configurable. Customers can also view and print a specification page without logging in. Customers with accounts can log in to place an order for their configured product(s).
APG plans to continue developing and releasing online configurators throughout their full line up of level and pressure measurement products and solutions. With the previous release of the FLX series Hazardous Location Multi-Point Level Switch configurator, all three stem-mounted multi-point level switches offered by APG are fully configurable online.
Configurable options for the FL Series Multi-Point Level Switch include:
For the FLE
- Stem length, from 5” (127 mm) to 24” (610 mm)
- Up to three switch points, each independently NC or NO
- One of two float styles/sizes
- NEMA 4 & NEMA 7 Aluminum or nylon housing, or optional no housing
For the FLR
- Stem length, from 5” (127 mm) to 153” (3900 mm)
- Up to seven switch points, each independently NC or NO
- One of two float styles/sizes, and one of two float specific gravities
- NEMA 4 & NEMA 7 Aluminum housing, or optional no housing
About Automation Products Group
Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) is a supplier of innovative and differentiated products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and control. Technologies include pressure, flow, level control, analytics, and dedicated flexible control, using state of the art methodologies. Our customers include OEM’s, integrators, distributors and end users. APG’s goal is to provide reliable products and solutions supported with exceptional customer service.