LOGAN, UTAH, USA -- Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) announces a new online configurator for the FLX Series Hazardous Location Multi-Point Level Switch.
The FLX configurator allows customers to fully configure an FLX level switch online, with a complete APG model number, and view the list price. Customers can also view and print a specification page without logging in. Customers with accounts can log in to place an order for their configured product(s).
APG plans to continue developing and releasing online configurators throughout their full line up of level and pressure measurement products and solutions.
Configurable options for the FLX Hazardous Location Multi-Point Level Switch include:
- Stem length, from 5” (127 mm) to 153” (3900 mm)
- Up to seven switch points, each independently NC or NO
- One of two float styles/sizes, and one of two float specific gravities
- Three mounting types, with associated sizes for each
In addition, all units feature:
- NEMA 4 and NEMA 7 rated cast Aluminum housing
- 316L SS stem
- CSA Class I, Division 1 and Class I, Division 2, groups C & D approval
About Automation Products Group
Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) is a supplier of innovative and differentiated products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and control. Technologies include pressure, flow, level control, analytics, and dedicated flexible control, using state of the art methodologies. Our customers include OEM’s, integrators, distributors and end users. APG’s goal is to provide reliable products and solutions supported with exceptional customer service.