LOGAN, UT -- Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) introduces a new float level transmitter, the MPX-F series Flexible Magnetostrictive Float Level Transmitter.
The MPX-F does almost everything you expect from an MPX, but with more flexibility. The 316 SS flexible tubing stem coils for compact shipping, and with the stem weight attached, uncoils easily into your tank, so you no longer need an 40-foot crane to install a 20-foot probe in a 20-foot tank.
The MPX-F’s 7/8” Ø stem accommodates the same rugged floats as the MPX-R, and like all MPX series probes, allows for one or two floats per stem. The MPX-F carries a CSA Class I Division 2 approval, and the NEMA 4X, IP65 housing is standard across all outputs. The 10 – 32 foot length of the MPX-F is the longest in the MPX family of probes.
As with all MPX series probes, the MPX-F has single or dual float 4-20 mA outputs, or Modbus with new temperature output and lightning protection. MPX-F probes with Modbus output also function as Tank Cloud slave sensors.
Features of the MPX-F include:
- Stem Length: 10 – 32 ft.
- Stem material: 7/8” Ø flexible 316L SS tubing with braid
- Accuracy: ±0.05% of full scale
- NEMA 4X/IP65 rated housing
- CSA Class I Division 2 approval
- Programmable with RST-6001 or RST-4100 programming modules
- Outputs: Single float 4-20 mA, Dual float 4-20 mA, and Modbus with temperature and lightning protection