LOGAN, UTAH, USA -- Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) introduced a new digital pressure gauge, the series PG2 IP65 Digital Pressure Gauge.
The series PG2 IP65 Digital Pressure Gauge measures a wide range of gasses and liquids up to 5,000 psi with high accuracy.
“Our customers were looking for an economical digital gauge with the quality they have come to expect, so we released the PG2 digital pressure gauge,” said Josh Waters, Director of Sales at APG. “The PG2 is a rugged ½% gauge designed for industrial and commercial applications that will not break the bank.”
The PG2 has a large, backlit, four-digit LED display, user-selectable Units of Measure, and two large buttons for an easy to use interface.
With 304L stainless steel wetted parts, and an IP65-rated body, the series PG2 is an excellent choice for economic, highly accurate pressure measurements in tough outdoor or indoor environments.
Features of the series PG2 include:
- Large, four-digit LCD display with backlight
- Environmentally sealed housing; IP65
- All 304L stainless steel wetted parts; Fiberglass-reinforced PP plastic body
- Easy two-button programming
- Functions include: optional 10-minute Auto Off, Gauge Re-zero, Low Battery Alert
- User selectable units of measure (Psi, Bar, Mpa, Kg/cm3)