Pittsburgh, PA -- AMETEK Process Instruments presented a hands on workshop at the Appalachian Gas Measurement Short Course (AGMSC). The AGMSC is an annual conference providing an opportunity for anyone associated with Gas Measurements to learn from industry vendors in lectures and hand-on classes.
AMETEK Process Instruments held a hands on work shop led by Georges D’eon and Dave Wells for the 292B Portable Natural Gas Chromatograph. The production and transfer of natural gas requires accurate measurements of the composition of the gas. Many contractual requirements define the desired composition, heating value and relative density of the gas being sold or transported. Portable gas analysis of the critical components in natural gas ensures reliable results when installation of a stationary analyzer is impractical or costly.
AMETEK Process Instruments’ 292B Natural Gas Chromatograph features include:
- On-board storage capability of up to 1,000 chromatograms and test results
- Fully integrated sample handling and distribution system
- Real-time chromatograms viewed in a color LCD display
- Built in data protection and advanced diagnostic capability
- Field rugged, water resistant, easy-to-carry