You work with chlorine, acids or alkaline solutions and need to secure your plant against over pressure? We offer you with our Critical Service safety valves a standardized solution for this special application.
What makes LESER Critical Service Safety Valves so special?
The Critical Service safety valves combine our safety valve know-how with our PTFE lining. According to the requirements we offer you the applicable Critical Service safety valve for your plant and media.
The picture shows a Critical Service safety valve Type 447, level 3 with maximum corrosion resistance. This is applicable for plants with highly corrosive media, where also in the outlet chamber is a highly corrosive atmosphere. Here, we work with PTFE lining.
- Inlet supports and outlet housings are lined with virgin PTFE for the utmost corrosion resistance
- Nozzles made of gas-tight sintered virgin PFTE-TFM + 25 % glass for the prevention of corrosion in the inlet of the body
- Sealing plate of BOROFLOAT glass for high chemical resistance
- PTFE bellows hermetically seal the bonnet space and protect against soiling and corrosion
Above that we offer Level 1 and 2 for applications, in which activation of the safety valve is very unlikely due to the large difference between the operating and the set pressure.
Your advantages with our Critical Service safety valves at a glance:
- Optimal and permanent corrosion protection for chemical applications
- Optimum adaptation to system-specific requirements
- Technical and cost efficient alternative to nickel-based alloys (e.g. Hastelloy®)
- We work with Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), which is a high-performance plastic which has become widely accepted in the chemical industry due to its unique properties
- As for all LESER safety valves, our single trim design and the one-part spindle for reliable valve function are applied
Application areas are:
- Chlorine production and processing, especially wet chlorine gas
- Chemical systems and pipelines
- Reducing media such as acids (e.g. hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, etc.)
- Alkaline solutions (such as sodium hydroxide applications)
- All intermediate products (amines, dioles and polyalcohol)