Application of seismic support hanger
The anti-seismic support and hanger is according to the compulsory provisions of Article 3.7.1 of GB50011-2001 'Code for Seismic Design of Buildings' (2008 Edition): 'Non-structural components, including non-structural components of buildings and mechanical and electrical equipment attached to buildings, themselves and their structural entities The facilities for the connection, which should be carried out in accordance with the requirements of seismic design, earthquake-resistant hangers and hangers are new in China, but they have been in foreign countries for many years, especially in developed countries with frequent earthquakes.
The electromechanical anti-seismic support and hanger system is a support system that is firmly connected to the pipeline, trough system and equipment of the building structure that has been designed for seismic design, with seismic force as the main load. The original general support and hanger system is a support system with gravity as the main load. The settings of the two support systems are not repeated but complement each other. Huang Qiaojun from the Institute of Architecture of Taiwan's Chenggong University used the vibration tester of the earthquake test bed to simulate the spray pipe of a parking lot in Puli Town, Nantou County. The conclusion is that the displacement of the points of the pipeline supporting the seismic support system is lower than that of the unsupported seismic support. ~10 times, effectively improving the seismic performance of the pipeline system.
Principles of layout of electrical seismic systems
(1) The maximum distance between the rigid electric line pipe, the trunking and the bridge for lateral seismic resistance shall not exceed 12m, and the maximum longitudinal seismic isolation shall not exceed 24m.
(2) The maximum distance between the horizontal seismic resistance of the non-rigid material electric conduit, trunking and bridge shall not exceed 6m, and the maximum longitudinal spacing shall not exceed 12m.
Seismic calculation principle
The installation form and layout principle of the seismic support hanger system are determined based on the strict mechanical calculation results, and the calculation of the seismic force must meet the specification requirements.
Application range of anti-seismic support hangers in this project
(1) All pipes larger than DN65mm; (2) All smoke control system pipes; (3) All circular ducts with a diameter greater than 0.70m; (4) All rectangular ducts with a cross-sectional area greater than 0.38m2; (5) Wire bridges with a weight of 15kg/m and above; (6) All door hangers. 1.2 Classification and layout principles
The anti-seismic support and hanger can fully protect the electromechanical systems during the earthquake and can be used to resist the damage of seismic forces from horizontal and vertical directions. According to the different electromechanical systems protected, seismic support hangers can be divided into pipeline seismic systems, air duct seismic systems and electrical (including electrical conduits, trunking and bridge) seismic systems.
Arrangement principle of pipeline seismic system
(1) The lateral spacing requirements for seismic strengthening of pipelines are: rigid joints such as grooved pipes, welded steel pipes, brazed copper pipes, etc. The distance between horizontal hangers must not exceed 12 m; non-rigid materials such as HDPE, horizontal hangers The maximum spacing should not exceed 6m.
(2) The longitudinal spacing requirements for seismic strengthening of pipelines are: pipelines with rigid joints such as grooved pipes, welded steel pipes and brazed copper pipes. The distance between longitudinal hangers must not exceed 24m; non-rigid materials such as HDPE, horizontal hanger spacing. The maximum can not exceed 12m.
Arrangement principle of air duct seismic system
(1) The maximum spacing of the lateral rigid seismic hangers of ordinary rigid ducts is 9 m, and the maximum spacing of the longitudinal rigid seismic hangers of ordinary rigid ducts is 18 m.
(2) Lateral seismic hangers for fiberglass, plastic and other non-rigid material ducts with a maximum spacing of 4.5 m and a longitudinal maximum spacing of 9 m.