We are pleased to announce that effective July 8, 2011, the Continuous Suspended Particulate Beta Attenuation Analyzer MP101M with associated module CPM has obtained certification as equivalent analyzer to Federal Reference Method from the Ministry of the Environment of Japan (MOE) for PM2.5.
The standard Beta gauge measurement Method ISO 10473 of the MP101M analyzer allows, when used with the patented optical technology of the CPM module, the continuous and simultaneous measurement of fine dust. The system is also certified equivalent to the European Standards EN 12341 and US EPA (40CFR part 53) for PM10 particles and EN 14907 for PM2.5 continuous monitoring.
This unique combination provides exclusive benefits:
- continuous and simultaneous concentration measurement of PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 (μg/m3) using a single inlet
- particle counting (nb / L)
- classification of particle's size into 7 ranges (1 to 35 microns)
- real time optical measurement of the concentration of PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 (μg/m3)
- precise beta attenuation monitoring of the mass concentration: low activity C14 sealed fl at source with analyzer lifetime duration