Aquilar releases AquiTron AT-MGS-400 Gas Detection Series
Aquilar are pleased to announce the release of the all-new AquiTron AT-MGS-400 series of Gas Detection sensor and control panels. The AT-MGS-400 series is a complete leak detection solution and has been designed specifically for safety compliance (BS EN378, BREEAM Pol 01 & ASHRAE 15) in air conditioning and refrigeration applications (machinery rooms, chillers, cold storage, walk-in freezers).
The complete leak detection solution for air conditioning and refrigeration applications
Modern refrigeration systems are designed to be efficient and leak free, but improper installation, inadvertent damage or mechanical wear can result in potentially hazardous leaks.
Refrigerant safety compliance has never been more intuitive
AT-MGS-400 gas detectors feature best-in-class cable entry and terminal options. This makes installation straightforward, saving time and money. Using MGS-400 App, users can intuitively use, commission and maintain gas detectors without the need for special training or tools (voltmeters and potentiometers).
With their rapid response time, low-temperature performance and integrated audio & visual alarms, AT-MGS-400 Series gas detectors make compliance with safety regulations simple and intuitive.
- Integrated alarms: Integrated audio/visual alarms alert personnel to the presence of a refrigerant leak.
- Low temperature performance: Refrigerant-specific sensors provide effective leak detection in temperatures down to -40°C and up to 50°C.
- Temperature compensation: Temperature compensated gas measurement mitigates false alarms (e.g. during defrost cycle) and the cost of unnecessary engineer call-outs.
- Intuitive interface: Once a Bluetooth® connection has been established, the AT-MGS-400 App eliminates the need for specialty tools and training during installation, configuration and maintenance.
- BMS/BAS integration: Modbus communication over RS-485 enables gas detectors to interface with AT-MGS-408 Controller or third-party building management systems.
- Flush-mounted sensors: Sensors are, optimising the instruments response to the presence of the target gas.
- Best-in-class wire management: Multiple cable entries eliminate the need for crowded wiring.
- Separate terminals: Separate ‘in’ and ‘out’ terminals make daisy-chaining power and communications simple.
- Pre-calibrated sensor modules: Plug-&-play replacement sensors are easy to exchange in the field and maintain gas type/calibration information.
- Semi-automated calibration: Initiated via AT-MGS-400 App or magnetic switch, the gas detector auto-adjusts without need for specialty tools (app/LEDs indicate successful calibration).
- On-board diagnostics: Fault codes, ‘Calibration Due’ indicator and gas exposure (ppm hours) optimize technical support in the field.
Save time and money
We used our engineering expertise and long history of experience in refrigerant leak detection throughout the development of the AT-MGS-400 product series. Our customers were asking for ease of use and easy installation and maintenance as an improvement to their current refrigerant detection systems. By focusing on new solutions, such as a mobile app user interface, and plug-and-play sensor technology, what used to take 25 minutes per gas detector now takes less than 5 minutes and can be done without training.
By focusing on new solutions, such as a mobile app user interface, and plug-and-play sensor technology, what used to take 25 minutes per gas detector now takes less than 5 minutes and can be done without training.