Ion Science Ltd is launching their exciting new fixed PID gas detector TVOC for the detection and monitoring of total volatile organic compounds. TVOC has been designed for the fixed continuous monitoring of total VOCs in a choice of two detection ranges, 0.1 – 100 ppm and 0 – 1,000 ppm. It is ideal for use in manufacturing and process industries where VOCs are typically present. With an intelligent 4-20 mA analogue output TVOC can be simply integrated into your control system to give warning of high VOC levels in your working environment.
TVOC has been designed to be simple to install, service and calibrate. As TVOC is the only fixed PID that is ATEX approved as intrinsically safe there is no need for an explosion proof enclosure. This allows for very simple servicing as the PID sensor is accessible in a matter of seconds.
Key features include:
- Diffusive monitoring detection principle – no pump required
- Two detection ranges; 0 – 100 ppm (0.1 ppm resolution) and 0 – 1,000 ppm (1 ppm resolution)
- Scaled 4 - 20 mA intelligent analog output
- Includes a 10.6 eV lamp
- ATEX approved for use in hazardous locations
- Easy access PID sensor for very simple servicing
- IP 65 rating
- Digital numerical display
- Simple calibration procedure
- Operates at 5 to 26V
- -20 – 50 °C operating temperature
- LED and 4 –20 mA output fault indication
For more information on any of our products please contact us through the link above