GlobalData’s medical devices report, “Argentina Surgical Equipment Market Outlook to 2016” provides key market data on the Argentina Surgical Equipment market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within three market categories – Electrosurgical Devices, Hand Instruments, and Surgical Sutures. Segments include Electrosurgical Disposables and Accessories, Absorbable Sutures and Others. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Surgical Equipment market categories – Electrosurgical Devices, Hand Instruments, and Surgical Sutures
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within three market categories. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Segments include Electrosurgical Disposables and Accessories, Absorbable Sutures and Others.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the three market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Argentina Surgical Equipment market.
- Key players covered include Ethicon, Inc., Covidien plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH, CONMED Corporation. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Argentina Surgical Equipment competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.