Sandler Research announces it will carry Asthma - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 in its store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.sandlerresearch.org/reports/15806-asthma-drug-pipeline-analysis-and-market-forecasts-to-2016.html
Browse All GlobalData Research Reports at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/publishers/globaldata/
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, “Asthma - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Asthma market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global Asthma market. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global Hepatitis B sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimated the global asthma market to be valued at $12.4 billion in 2009. It is expected to grow with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of approximately 1.5% from $12.4 billion in 2009 to $14 billion by 2017. Although the respiratory market has expanded considerably from 2004 to 2009, growth in the seven major markets is expected to slow down from 2010 to 2012.The decline is sales during this period would be due to patent expiries of leading brands. Growth is driven by the expansion of sales in existing classes, the launch of major new products with safety and convenience advantages like route of administration, once-daily administration, combinational therapies etc.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global Asthma market revenue data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
- Geographies covered in this report include the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include Beta-2 Adrenoceptor Agonist, Immunotherapy, Interleukin inhibitors, Phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) Inhibitors, CRTh2 antagonists, Peroxisome Proliferator Activator Receptor (PPAR) agonist, Glucocorticoid receptor agonist and Prostaglandin D2 (PGD2) Receptor Antagonist.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global Asthma market. The key future market players covered are GlaxoSmithKline Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Skye Pharma PLC, Schering-Plough, PARI Pharma, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, Theravance Inc., Aerovance and Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, a market characterization, the unmet needs and the implications for the Asthma market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Asthma therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to affect the global Asthma market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global Asthma market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Sandler Research comprises an online library of 20,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231