ADMS 5 simulates a wide range of buoyant and passive releases of pollutants to the atmosphere, either individually or in combination. Applications include planning and permitting, stack height assessment, odour modelling, environmental impact assessments and safety planning.
The new features in ADMS 5.1 include:
- A new ADMS Mapper, which can visualise terrain and roughness files alongside the source, output & buildings data; plot concentration & flow field output and visualise your data in 3D.
- Import & export facility for source, group, building and pollutant data. Export files are easy to manipulate in Excel and allow for easy transfer between model set-ups including direct merging with existing APL files.
- Quick manipulation of source group membership using right-click menus.
- Refinement to the plume visibility algorithms.
- The ability to run the calm conditions and complex terrain modules in the same run.
- Extended time-varying emissions input allowing a different profile for each day of the week.
- Post-processing options to generate new output covering a wide range of statistics without needing to re-run the model.
For more information about all the new features please see the What’s New in ADMS 5.1? guide. ADMS 5 users with current support contracts will shortly receive the new version free of charge. Further information and prices can be found on our website.