August Mack Environmental, Inc. hosts Pennsylvania-specific webinar series
August Mack Environmental, Inc., a full-service environmental, health and safety consulting firm, is pleased to announce its upcoming webinar schedule for the first quarter of 2008. As part of its commitment to provide the industry with unmatched levels of customer service and awareness, August Mack offers informative webinars to support facilities in their efforts to stay apprised of existing and upcoming regulatory issues, including Pennsylvania-specific rules and regulations.
August Mack’s webinars are online, real-time events conducted by the company’s top EH&S experts. The company employs numerous experienced environmental scientists, engineers, geologists and industrial hygienists with extensive technical expertise and knowledge of EPA and OSHA regulations.
Running thirty to forty-five minutes in length, each webinar is offered free of charge and covers a wide range of EH&S-related topics, including regulatory compliance, Pennsylvania’s residual waste reporting requirements, Tier II reporting, regulatory inspection preparation, All Appropriate Inquiry standards, contaminated property management options and MSDS management.
August Mack’s schedule of upcoming webinars includes:
• Finding Suppliers with Proper Environmental Reputations - January 31, 2008 - 2 p.m. EST
• Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH) Policy - February 5, 2008 - 10 a.m. EST
• Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventories - February 6, 2008 - 10 a.m. EST
• How to File an EPCRA Section 312 Tier II Report - February 6, 2008 - 2 p.m. EST
• Sustainable Business Development – February 7, 2008 – 10 a.m. EST
• Indoor Air Quality Management – February 13, 2008 – 10 a.m. EST
• Hazardous Waste Management and the Biennial Report - February 14, 2008 - 2 p.m. EST
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems – February 20, 2008 – 10 a.m. EST
• Environmental Audits: Is Your House in Order? - February 21, 2008 - 10 a.m. EST
• OSHA Combustible Dust National Emphasis Program - February 28, 2008 - 2 p.m. EST
• Vapor Intrusion: Latest Trends and Future Direction – March 4, 2008 – 10 a.m. EST
• ISO 14001 Auditing Requirements – March 19, 2008 – 10 a.m. EST
• MSDS Management - March 20, 2008 - 10 a.m. EST