Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) and FEAS introduce the MPS10012 switch mode DC power supply. The MPS10012 is designed for harsh environments with an epoxy resin casting and rated IP65.
The FEAS MPS10012 has an operating temperature range from -30°C to +70°C and is a self cooling device. The power supply is overload and open circuit protected, as well as short circuit proof.
- Output separated according to VDE 0551
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 60204), SELV (EN 60950)
- Operating status shown by LED
- Parallel connection possible
- Output protected against polarity reversal
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.
For more information about the FEAS MPS10012 please contact A.C.E. by email or via the A.C.E. website.