Job fair attendees will have the opportunity to:
- be included in a résumé CD distributed to all exhibiting companies prior to the Job Fair;
- have the opportunity to meet with and learn about potential employers;
- be able to post résumés and look at jobs on the Career Opportunities board;
- be entered to win a gift sponsored by CDM Smith; and
- have the opportunity to attend a reception following the event.
While the job fair is free to attend, students can also purchase a student registration to the conference, which offers full-access to explore the most pressing water issues, experience cutting-edge water industry technology and take part in unmatched opportunities to learn more about the water profession. Students wishing to attend ACE16 can register online.
Attention Employers: There is still availability for employers wishing to exhibit at the Career Center Job Fair. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with future water professionals, as well as receive a complimentary résumé book of interested job seekers. Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Cecilia Hendrix at 303-347-6235.
Media Note: Accredited members of the media may attend ACE16 at no charge. However, they are required to register with AWWA Public Affairs. For media registration, please visit the press room or contact Deirdre Mueller at 303-347-6140.
Established in 1881, the American Water Works Association is the largest nonprofit, scientific and educational association dedicated to managing and treating water, the world’s most important resource. With approximately 50,000 members, AWWA provides solutions to improve public health, protect the environment, strengthen the economy and enhance our quality of life.