Axetris mass flow meters and controllers tailor made to OEM needs
Each OEM application and requirement is different and unique. While reproducibility is most important for a gas chromatograph (GC) manufacturer, a leak tester OEM considers quick response time as more important
Leister Corporate, Axetris, Mass Flow Devices
Each OEM application and requirement is different and unique. While reproducibility is most important for a gas chromatograph (GC) manufacturer, a leak tester OEM considers quick response time as more important.
Leak tightness may be critical in vacuum applications and low flow capability of our mass flow controllers can help our customers building state-of-the-art analytical instruments with low detection limits.
“One solution fits all” does not match with Axetris’ philosophy. We identify ourselves with a strong OEM focus. Therefore we offer more than a million product variants to match the particular needs of our OEM customers. The Axetris application-oriented sales team stands by the customers’ side to configure the ideal product together with them.
We configure the right product:
- Whether a mass flow meter, controller, mixing or splitting solution
- Calibrated for the gas of choice to the required full scale, and for use at required process conditions of temperature and pressure
- Using fluidic design elements which deliver highest performance within the operation flow range
- With the required electronic interface, whether analog I/O or digital RS-232 / RS-485
- Using an optimal control valve for mass flow controller products, which can offer control sensitivity while guaranteeing leak tightness
- With the correct mechanical interface chosen from our wide range of fluidic connection blocks offering standard ISO or NPT connections, or connection ports for OEM designs
- With options to fine-tune a number of factors such as digital filter setting to optimize parameters such as reaction time and repeatability
We support our customers’ excellence at their application and take over complexity so that our OEM customers can focus on complete instrument design.