WEFTEC offers an unparalleled educational and training experience to anyone committed to water quality. Each year, over 16,000 professionals choose WEFTEC as the event to learn the latest in water quality, exchange ideas and form quality business relationships. Attendee benefits/features include:
- WEFTEC.04 is the largest water quality show in North America;
- Over 800 exhibiting companies will be on-hand to answer questions and demonstrate cutting-edge technologies and services. If its the newest or the best in water and wastewater, it will be on display;
- The technical program is of world-class quality with 95 technical sessions and 23 workshops. A 35% increase in abstract submission allowed for a higher level of selectivity;
- WEFTEC.04 is designed to address the timeliest issues in water and wastewater. A total of ten technical focus areas include: collection systems, membrane systems, facility operations and wastewater treatment, regulations and public communication, research, residuals and biosolids, utility management, water reuse and recycle, water quality and watershed management and industrial issues and treatment technologies;
- Attendees can earn up to 35 contact hours for a maximum of 2.6 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) and 9 Professional Development Hours (PDHs);
- Seven facility tours showcase the latest technology in practice; and
- Wednesday is Free!! The exhibit floor is free-of-charge on Wednesday, October 6.
For complete event details and registration information, visit online at www.weftec.org.