- Annual revenues surpassing $500 million;
- Launch of V8i, the most comprehensive software portfolio for infrastructure ever assembled in a single release;
- Market leadership in addressing key infrastructure challenges through new initiatives for sustaining water, sustaining transportation infrastructure, high performance buildings, engineering the 21st century utility, generative design, construction simulation, and structural modeling;
- Groundbreaking agreement between Bentley and Autodesk to foster software interoperability;
- Launch of Be Communities, a professional networking site supporting a new type of interaction between Bentley software users and the global infrastructure community.
In the report, CEO Greg Bentley said, “Bentley Systems’ mission is Sustaining Infrastructure. Through this annual report, we are proud to measure and describe our own contributions to the value creation that infrastructure professionals and organizations accomplish, more vitally now than ever.”