MAY 9, 2011 -- SAVE THE DATE
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C), B&C Consortia Management, L.L.C. (BCCM), The Acta Group, L.L.C. (Acta), and The Acta Group EU, Ltd (Acta EU) are pleased to announce that B&C will host a webinar to discuss Senator Frank Lautenberg's (D-NJ) recently reintroduced bill to amend the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), the Safe Chemicals Act of 2011, on Monday, May 9, 2011, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (EDT).
This webinar will focus on the new bill, identify and discuss key differences from S. 3209, and build on B&C's September 22, 2010, webinar, which focused on TSCA reform developments to that time. Lynn L. Bergeson will moderate the panel.
- James V. Aidala, Senior Government Consultant, B&C;
- Connie DeFord, Global Environmental, Safety, and Health Product Leader, The Dow Chemical Company;
- Richard A. Denison, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Environmental Defense Fund, Inc.;
- Steven J. Goldberg, Esquire, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, BASF Corporation; and
- Andy Igrejas, National Campaign Director, Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families.
Additional details will follow.