The Aquatrode plus with plug-in head U from Metrohm was specially developed for measurements and titrations in low-ion and poorly buffered samples, such as surface waters and deionized water. These are the major benefits:
- Special membrane glass with low resistance for measurement in low-ion solutions.This guarantees very short response times even in such difficult samples (fast measurement or end point titration).
- Fixed ground-joint diaphragm with low resistance and very low, clearly defined electrolyte flow for fast, very accurate and reproducible pH measurement / titration.
- Double-junction design with maintenance-free inner electrolyte (gel) enables the bridge electrolyte to be adapted to the measurement conditions.
- Screening of the inner tube prevents interference due to static electricity
- In addition to these advantages, the Aquatrode plus now offers easy storage / fast electrode replacement / complete flexibility due to its removable cable.
Learn more about the Aquatrode plus