CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Microsoft Chairman, Bill Gates, BP Group Chief Executive, Robert Dudley, ConocoPhillips Chairman and CEO, Ryan Lance, Fed Ex Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fred Smith and General Motors Chairman and CEO, Daniel F. Akerson are among the prestigious speakers scheduled to speak at the world’s preeminent energy conference, IHS CERAWeek, March 4-8 at the Hilton Americas—Houston.
“We are very pleased to feature such a prestigious and diverse group of speakers,” said Daniel Yergin, IHS Vice Chairman and author of The Quest: Energy, Security and the Remaking of the Modern World. “Amidst a backdrop of economic uncertainty and geopolitical tensions, the energy industry is going through a profound transformation driven by new technologies, shifts in global demand, regulatory uncertainties and the new realities and cost structure of supply. With leaders at the forefront to help bring these issues into focus, IHS CERAWeek 2013 will offer new insights on the energy future that allow participants to better navigate this ever-evolving playing field.”
IHS CERAWeek 2013, Drivers of Change: Geopolitics, Markets and the New Map of Energy will feature presentations from over 300 speakers — including senior industry executives, government officials and thought leaders — to deliver unparalleled insight, critical analysis and clarity on the future of energy in a changing world.
Additional Speakers Include:
- Farouk Hussain Al-Zanki, deputy chairman of the board of directors and CEO, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
- Diezani Alison-Madueke, minister of petroleum resources, Nigera
- Esperanca Bias, minister of minerals and mining, Mozambique
- James Baulderstone, vice president, eastern Australia, Santos Ltd
- Clarence Cazalot, president and CEO, Marathon Oil Corporation
- Anthony Earley, chairman, CEO and president, PG&E Corporation
- Harold Hamm, chairman and CEO, Continental Resources
- Gen. Michael Hayden, former director, Central Intelligence Agency; former director, National Security Agency
- Walter Isaacson, president and CEO, The Aspen Institute
- Ryan Lance, Chairman and CEO, ConocoPhillips
- Fanrong Li, CEO and president, CNOOC ltd
- Arsenio Mabote, chairman, Instituto Nacional de Petroleo
- Mark Papa, chairman of the board and CEO, EOG Resources
- James E. Rogers, chairman and CEO, Duke Energy
- Matt Rose, chairman and CEO, BNSF
- John Russell, president and CEO, CMS Energy Corporation and Consumers Energy Company
- Dan Wicklum, CEO, Canadian Oil Sands Innovation Alliance
- Mark Williams, downstream director, Royal Dutch Shell
- Steve Williams, president and CEO, Suncor Energy
- Mike Yeager, group executive and chief executive, petroleum, BHP Billiton
- Drew Zieglgansberger, senior vice president, operations shared services, Cenovus Energy, Inc.
The conference will be held March 4-8, 2013 at the Hilton Americas Hotel in Houston, Texas. Further information and delegate registration is available at www.ceraweek.com.
Members of the media interested in registering for CERAWeek 2013 are required to apply for accreditation. Please send your name, organization, phone, email, and organization website to email@example.com. Once IHS has confirmed your eligibility, you will receive additional instructions that will enable you to complete your registration online.
About IHS (www.ihs.com)
IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
IHS is a registered trademark of IHS Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. © 2012 IHS Inc.All rights reserved.