We our offering the opportunity to travel to Denmark on a bioenergy tour. The cost will be in the region of €550. This will include 3 nights accommodation, flights and travel in Copenhagen, it does not cover food expenses. If you are interested in participating please contact Teresa O’Brien at email@example.com. Further details to follow.
The proposed schedule includes some of the following highlights:
- Visit to Ramboll a leading district heating consultancies,
- The Vestfyyn brewery which has a newly installed 4MW woodchip boiler
- Frichs – site visit where they produce engines and thermal power systems,
- Oue CHP Plant – 1 MW – Wood pellets, location Maelkevejen, Hobro,
- Gassum-Hvidsten CHP Plant – 1MW straw, Mariagervej, Spentrup,
- Auning District Heating Plant – 5 MW straw, Energivej, Auning
- Glesborg Heating Plant – 2 MW Woodchip, Dusager, Arhus,
- LIN-KA Energy – Installer of Biofuel heating and steam plants.