ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 04/18/11 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of Datamonitor's new report 'Biofuel Consumption: Global Industry Guide,' to their collection of Alternative Sources market reports. For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/product/display.asp?ProductID=6221075
The global biofuel consumption market grew by 24.4% in 2010 to reach a value of $127,586.8 million. In 2015, the global biofuel consumption market is forecast to have a value of $250,511.5 million, an increase of 96.3% since 2010. The global biofuel consumption market grew by 14.3% in 2010 to reach a volume of 643.4 million barrels.
In 2015, the global biofuel consumption market is forecast to have a volume of 1,105.4 million barrels, an increase of 71.8% since 2010.
Bioethanol is the largest segment of the global biofuel consumption market, accounting for 83% of the market's total volume. Americas accounts for 73.5% of the global biofuel consumption market value.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US)
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/product/display.asp?ProductID=6221075