Thomson Reuters

Bjørge AS - Notification of share acquisition by primery insiders

0

Source: Thomson Reuters

 

Bjørge AS (reg. no. 995 477 041) is a subsidiary of Bjørge ASA, established in connection with an intra group reorganisation of the Bjørge group. Following the reorganisation Bjørge AS owns all shares proirly owned by Bjørge ASA in the operative subsidiaries in the Bjørge group. The company was established on 28 April 2010 with a share capital of NOK 43,920,894, divided into 35,136,715 preference shares and 8,784,179 common shares, in total 43,920,894 shares. Prior to the below mentioned subscriptions all shares in Bjørge AS is owned by Bjørge ASA. The preference shares have a preference dividend equal to NOK 11 per preference shares plus 13 % p.a. interest before any distribution is made to the common shares.

 

The following primary insiders in Bjørge ASA have on 12 May 2010 subscribed for ordinary shares in Bjørge AS at a subscription price equal to NOK 11 per share as follows:

 

-       Aasland Industrier AS (reg. no. 989 182 730) has subscribed to 159,091 common shares. Aasland Industrier AS is controlled by Steinar Aasland who is the CEO of Bjørge ASA and Bjørge AS. The number of shares owned by Aasland Industrier AS in Bjørge AS after the completion of the share capital increase will be 159,091 common shares, corresponding to an ownership interest of 0.36 % of the total number of issued and outstanding shares.

 

-       Proficio Consulting AS (reg. no. 985 229 341) has subscribed to 47,273 common shares. Proficio Consulting AS is controlled by Erik Christensen who is an executive vice president in Bjørge ASA and Bjørge AS and general manager of Solberg & Andersen AS, a subsidiary of Bjørge AS. The number of shares owned by Proficio Consulting AS in Bjørge AS after the completion of the share capital increase will be 47,273 common shares, corresponding to an ownership interest of 0.11 % of the total number of issued and outstanding shares.

 

-       Solodden Invest AS (reg. no. 995 332 361) has subscribed to 47,273 common shares. Solodden Invest AS is controlled by Tor Hellestøl who is an executive vice president in Bjørge ASA and Bjørge AS. The number of shares owned by Solodden Invest AS in Bjørge AS after the completion of the share capital increase will be 47,273 common shares, corresponding to an ownership interest of 0.11 % of the total number of issued and outstanding shares.

 

-       Romuld AS (reg. no. 995 313 421) has subscribed to 63,636 common shares. Romuld AS is controlled by Trine Sæther Romuld who is an executive vice president and CFO of Bjørge ASA and Bjørge AS. The number of shares owned by Romuld AS in Bjørge AS after the completion of the share capital increase will be 63,636 common shares, corresponding to an ownership interest of 0.14 % of the total number of issued and outstanding shares.

 

-       Mcvay Eiendom AS (reg. no. 990 784 213) has subscribed to 18,182 common shares. Mcvay Eiendom AS is controlled by Alf Magne Nøkling who is general manager of Bjørge Teamtrade AS, a subsidiary of Bjørge AS. The number of shares owned by Mcvay Eiendom AS in Bjørge AS after the completion of the share capital increase will be 18,182 common shares, corresponding to an ownership interest of 0.04 % of the total number of issued and outstanding shares.

 

-       Linn-Dex AS (reg. no. 989 159 585) has subscribed to 18,182 common shares. Linn-Dex AS is controlled by Jarle Øygarden who is the general manager of Bjørge Safety Systems AS, a subsidiary of Bjørge AS. The number of shares owned by Linn-Dex AS in Bjørge AS after the completion of the share capital increase will be 18,182 common shares, corresponding to an ownership interest of 0.04 % of the total number of issued and outstanding shares.

 

-       Johan Ulric Fredriksson, born 24 July 1964 has subscribed to 18,182 common shares. Johan Ulric Fredriksson is general manager of Bjørge Eureka AS, a subsidiary of Bjørge AS. The number of shares owned by Johan Ulric Fredriksson in Bjørge AS after the completion of the share capital increase will be 18,182 common shares, corresponding to an ownership interest of 0.04 % of the total number of issued and outstanding shares.

 

The new common shares constitute a total of 0.84 % of the total number of issued and outstanding shares in Bjørge AS. The remaining 99.16 % of the outstanding shares is still owned by Bjørge ASA.

 

For further information, please contact:
 
Trine Sæther Romuld, CFO, Bjørge ASA, tel: +47 991 63 632 or
Steinar Aasland, CEO, Bjørge ASA, tel: +47 906 42 696
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act)

HUG#1415348

 

Customer comments

No comments were found for Bjørge AS - Notification of share acquisition by primery insiders. Be the first to comment!