Here are just a few of the new time saving tools and services Blue Marble will be sharing at Booth 809:
- Spatial Database support for ESRI Geodatabase, ArcSDE, and Personal and File Geodatabase along with Oracle Spatial and PostGIS native spatial database objects.
- Workspace saving and job creation that can be replicated and shared with other users – all major functionality are now available as jobs
- New batching capability in all jobs and the ability to string jobs together to create powerful, time saving workflows that you can use time and time again. Create the job once, reuse it later.
- New Projection Recovery Tool for raster and vector datasets – don’t waste your valuable time trying to figure out projection information anymore
- Enhanced ArcGIS extension for extending the geodetic capabilities of ArcMap – work with the Geographic Calculator right in the ArcMap window
- Support for Alberta Township and Range, new arbitrary scale and translation functionality and support for time dependent coordinate systems
“As a small company that has been around now for over fifteen years, we have weathered some up and down financial times,” recalled Blue Marble President Patrick Cunningham. “We know that many of our customers are going through tight budget cycles and being asked to do more with less. There is no better tool set for automating processes and improving the efficiency of your workflow. ”
Visit us at Booth 809 or join us for our user group meeting on Tuesday to learn more.