Everyone who uses Isatis scripting knows how powerful the tool is. It benefits our principal environmental consultant Claire Faucheux’s work every day. Discover why...
'What I like most about Isatis scripting capabilities, is that they allow me to keep track of all the actions I’ve achieved with the software. When I have to come back to a study, I know immediately which applications I’ve run and which parameters I’ve set. And above all, this is the considerable time they enable me to save because I just need to double click the file name where actions have been stored to replay the same steps, but applied to different contaminants or campaigns.'
Isatis scripting functions allows you to record all your actions into an ASCII file and rerun the scripts later on
Isatis scripting file
There are several ways of taking advantage of Isatis scripting:
- Record all your actions in a script file and create an audit file to keep track of the full process.
- Store your parameter settings in a script file to make it possible to check them later on and modify them if needed.
- Rerun the whole study in a single click while integrating new samples on the fly.
- Share your scripts with your colleagues to spread your expertise.
- Automate your worflows by integrating specificloop andifelse functions in the script file. In this way, for example, you can quickly apply the estimation process which was used for a zone to other zones using identical parameters or modified ones.
- And from version 2015 of Isatis, you can combine Isatis with any other software scripting by calling and executing external scripts from Isatis script files (python, R, matlab, octave, shell…).
Want to know more?