CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/11 --
- Coveo announced that Boralex has selected the Coveo Enterprise Search Platform to power its global enterprise search requirements.
- Boralex is an international power producer focused on the development and operation of power stations that generate renewable energy. Boralex is distinguished by its in-depth experience in four power generation segments: wind, hydroelectric, thermal and sun.
- Operating in an extremely knowledge-intensive industry, with multiple global locations, Boralex turned to Coveo to provide real-time access to critical knowledge and information stored in multiple repositories -- for the entire organization.
- After reaching the limits of its previously implemented Google Mini Appliance, Boralex chose Coveo to provide a more comprehensive view of information with anywhere, anytime access to knowledge. Ultimately with Coveo, Boralex aims to increase workforce productivity and efficiency, and make more informed business decisions with a unified view of knowledge and information.
- Critical to Boralex's decision was Coveo's proof-of-concept, which allowed Boralex to experience Coveo first hand, on its own data. After seeing how easy Coveo was to configure and deploy, and the immediate results generated, Boralex selected Coveo.
- Coveo provides Enterprise Search 2.0-powered information access solutions. Coveo's more than 700 global implementations contribute to the success of, among many others, CA Technologies, Lockheed Martin, Children's Hospital of Boston, Sony Ericsson, and Yum! Brands.
- Serge Brière, IT Coordinator, Boralex
'Coveo's search platform will provide hundreds of our employees around the world with better insight into the data they need quickly, allowing our organization to operate more fluidly and effectively. With a geographically-dispersed workforce in a highly knowledge-intensive organization such as this, information access is critical. Coveo improves our business processes by helping us make sense of the vast amount of structured and unstructured data across disparate sources in our organization.'
- Laurent Simoneau, CEO, Coveo
'Today's global enterprise requires a search solution that is not only easily deployable and cost-efficient, but also provides the information employees want and need at their fingertips. We are seeing more organizations move from basic Enterprise Search 1.0 solutions, to Coveo's Enterprise Search 2.0 solutions which index data from disparate systems and present the information in an easy-to-use interface, providing our customers with real-time results. We are happy to provide Boralex with a true Enterprise Search 2.0 platform that leverages its information assets in ways best suited to its business.'
Coveo provides Enterprise Search 2.0-powered information access solutions. The Coveo Platform transforms disparate structured and unstructured data, from virtually any system, into actionable, on-demand knowledge. Coveo consolidates and correlates content into dynamic 360° views about customers, projects, people, processes and products, to inject knowledge into key business processes. Coveo Customer Information Solutions, based on the Coveo Platform, include specialized components designed for customer service and sales organizations. Enterprise Search 2.0 allows companies to finally stop moving data, and start accessing knowledge. Information and video demos are available at www.coveo.com.