Boralit receives French approval (Agrément Français) for its range of small wastewater treatment plants
In line with the French legislation for the decentralized treatment of household waste waters, Boralit received an approval for its treatment plants Opur Supercompact for an equivalent of 4 people (PE).
Previously Opur Supercompact was already approved for the treatment of a 3-people equivalent (PE) , and the additional approval for 4 PE was essential to meet local market demand.
Opur Supercompact is a small waste water treatment plant for the decentralized biological treatment of household waste waters, with following characteristics and benefits :
- Approved according to CE EN-12566-3 and Agrément Français
- Active sludge technology with proven track record
- 3 reinforced tanks in polyethylene assembled together as monobloc, fully equipped and ready to install
- Extremely solid tanks with 1 % mechanical deformation only (test CERIB 2013), and 25-year warranty
- Lightweight = ease of transport & installation
- Easy to install and tune
- Low maintenance cost
- Low electricity consumption
- Installed base of more than 10.000 systems in 5 different European countries